Defy Gemini Oven Promotion
Terms and Conditions for the Defy Gemini Oven Promotion
The name of the Promotion is “Upgrade your Gemini Oven”.
The Promotion commences 21 January 2019 and ends on 31 December 2019.
- Any person participating in this promotion (“Promotion”) does so on acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Defy Appliances (Pty) Ltd (“Defy”), and its subsidiaries are collectively referred to as the “Promoters” in respect of the Promotion for purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion will run from 21 January 2019 and ends on 31 December 2019, after which the Promotion will automatically lapse and no further vouchers will be awarded.
- This Promotion is open to all South African residents and persons of the age 18 years or older, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, the Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- • Upgrade your old Gemini Oven for the new Gemini oven and receive free delivery and installation to the value of R2,000 by Servisure. The Gemini Campaign will only be for the purchase of the following models; (DBO467, DBO468, DBO472, DBO474, DBO475, DBO476).
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole, and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged for an alternative Reward and no negotiations will be entered into.
- All installation vouchers are valid for redemption until 31 December 2019. Storage costs will be an additional charge for the customer’s account.
- Installation and delivery must occur at the same time. Request for delivery and installation over different dates will result in additional charges for the customers account.
- In order to qualify for free delivery and installation of your new Defy Gemini Oven, you will have to purchase a Gemini Oven (models; DBO467, DBO468, DBO472, DBO474, DBO475, DBO476) from a participating store during the promotional period.
- To claim free installation and delivery you will have to:
- complete the redemption form and email together with proof of purchase to Servisure (firstname.lastname@example.org). Servisure will contact the customer within 2 working days and make the necessary arrangements for delivery and installation
- Replace your old Gemini Oven by purchasing the new Gemini Oven
- Installation only refers to removing your old Gemini oven and replacing it with your new Gemini Oven
- Any other kind of installation will be for your own account
- Your old Gemini Oven will be removed from your premises
- Only one claim per purchase is allowed.
- Purchase has to happen in store and not on-line
- The installer will:-
- Unpack and prepare appliance for installation
- Inspect appliance for existing damage or defects
- Install new appliance
- Offer a 3-month workmanship guarantee
- Delivery up to 30kms (additional rates will apply outside of this radius from the store of purchase)
- Connection to existing power supply
- Any additional costs for customer eg. Granite cutting, counter tops or cupboard alterations.
Without detracting in any way from the Promotion Rules, the following general provisions shall be applicable to these Rules.
- The Promoters of this Promotion will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time in accordance with the provisions contained in these Rules.
- By entering and participating in the Promotion, consumers agree that the Promoters may collect and process their personal information for purposes of this Promotion.
- The Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Promotion and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this Promotion.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoters will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In this regard and for further clarity, the Promoters shall be entitled to deal with such disputes (or any failure by entrants to follow the rules) in their sole discretion, including that the Promoters shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights which the Promoters may have in terms of these rules, to immediately disqualify entrants from this Promotion. By entering the Promotion and/or accepting any Reward, the consumers, users and/or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoters (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors (the “Promoters parties”):
- From and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a Reward, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a Reward -related activity.
- Consumers who, in the Promoters’ sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these Rules or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and shall not be eligible to win any Reward.
- Additional to any other rights contained in the Promotion rules, the Promoters reserve the right to terminate the Promotion at any time with immediate effect. If this is the case, the Promoters will provide a notice on the website and it shall be the responsibility of entrants to review such website in this respect. In such event, all consumers hereby waive any rights, which they may have against any of the organiser parties and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the organiser parties.
- The Promoters are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Any Reward is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and the Promoters are not liable, at any time, for any defect in the Reward.
- The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoters. If this is the case, the Promoters will provide notice of this on the website.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any harm or consequential loss as a result of use of the prize.
- If the consumer/s fail/s to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the Reward/s, or if the consumer/s unreasonably refuse/s to sign the entrant/s declaration and voucher acceptance form, the consumer/s will be disqualified and will forfeit the Reward.
- The right of admission into the competition rests solely with the Promoters.
- Entries which contain errors will be considered invalid.
Exclusions and other important terms
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
- By entering the promotion in accordance with its terms, Participants acknowledge that the Promotion will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the reward.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.