Defy “90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE” Offer
Terms and Conditions for the Defy “90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE” offer
The name of the Promotion is “90 Day Money Back Guarantee” offer.
The Promotion will run until the 31 May 2019. However Defy has the right to stop this guarantee at any time before the 31 May 2019
1. The Promotion
- Any person participating in this promotion (“Promotion”) does so on acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Defy Appliances (Pty) Ltd (“Defy”) and their subsidiaries are collectively referred to as the “Promoters” in respect of the Promotion for purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion will run until 31 May 2019, after which date the Promotion will automatically lapse and no further guarantees will be honored.
- This Promotion is open to all persons of the age 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, the Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
2. Returning Merchandise
- Consumers taking advantage of the 90-Day Money Back Guarantee will need to return the Defy Dishwasher and Defy Front Loader appliance to their closest Defy Central Service Centre. For more information on the location and contact details please visit: https://www.defy.co.za/contact/#service-centres
- Defy 90 day money back guarantee eligibility:
- Defy Dishwasher or Defy Front Loader must be returned to a Defy Central Service Centre. (Purchased online or in a store).
- Each qualifying customer will be eligible to receive the 90 day money back guarantee if they change their minds about the purchase within 90 days of purchase of the eligible appliance. The 90 day timeframe starts to run from the date of purchase;
- The consumer must have purchased an eligible appliance (listed below) from any participating stores within the promotional dates. Any purchases outside these dates will not qualify for this promotion;
- All original packaging must be kept and returned with the appliance in order for the Consumer to receive their money back;
- The money back to the consumer will be the full amount paid by the consumer at the participating store or online store that they purchased their Defy Front Loader or Defy Dishwasher at and proof of purchase is required in order for the money back to be claimed;
- Standard wear and tear during the first 90 days is acceptable and it will be at the sole discretion of Defy and the participating retailer to gauge whether or not the machine has gone through more than just standard wear and tear.
- Proof of purchase must clearly show purchase details (appliance bought, amount, and date of purchase).
3. The Offer
- No other offers can be claimed in conjunction with the Defy 90 day money back challenge.
- This is a consumer only offer and only one purchase per household is permitted.
- The 90 day money back offer applies to purchases of the following Defy appliances:
|Product Description||Product code||SAP Code|
|White 6kg Front Loader||DAW 381||8884943600|
|Manhattan Grey 6kg Front Loader||DAW 382||8884953600|
|Metallic 8kg Front Loader||DAW 378||7175241100|
|White 7kg Front Loader||DAW 383||8884853600|
|Manhattan Grey 7kg Front Loader||DAW 384||8885453600|
|White 6kg Front Loader||DAW 381||8884943600|
|Metallic 12 Place Setting Dishwasher||DDW 176||7661359653|
|Stainless Steel 12 Place Setting Dishwasher||DDW 181||7661259653|
|13 Place Dishwasher||DDW 178||7693059642|
|White 12 Place Setting Dishwasher||DDW 175||7661559653|
4. General terms
Without detracting in any way from the Promotion Rules, the following general provisions shall be applicable to these Rules.
a. The Promoters of this Promotion will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time in accordance with the provisions contained in these Rules.
b. By entering and participating in the Promotion, you agree that the Promoters may collect and process your personal information for purposes of this Promotion.
c. The Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Promotion and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this Promotion.
d. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoters will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In this regard and for further clarity, the Promoters shall be entitled to deal with such disputes (or any failure by entrants to follow the rules) in their sole discretion, including that the Promoters shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights which the Promoters may have in terms of these rules, to immediately disqualify entrants from this Promotion. By entering the Promotion and/or accepting any Reward, the entrants, users and/or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoters (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors (the “Promoters parties”):
- From and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a Reward, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a Reward-related activity.
e. Entrants who, in the Promoters’ sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these Rules or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and shall not be eligible to win any Reward.
f. Additional to any other rights contained in the Promotion rules, the Promoters reserve the right to terminate the Promotion at any time with immediate effect. If this is the case, the Promoters will provide a notice on the website and it shall be the responsibility of entrants to review such website in this respect. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against any of the organiser parties and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the organiser parties.
g. The Promoters are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Any Reward is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and the Promoters are not liable, at any time, for any defect in the Reward.
h. The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoters. If this is the case, the Promoters will provide notice of this on the Website.
i. The Promotion closes at 23:59 on 31 May 2019.
- Exclusions and other important terms
a. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
b. By taking advantage of the 90 Day Money Back Guarantee and in accordance with its terms, Participants acknowledge that the Programme will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the reward.
c. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.