Defy and Finish “Every Drop Counts” Promotion
Terms and Conditions for the Defy and Finish “Every Drop Counts” Promotion
The name of the Promotion is “Every Drop Counts”.
The Promotion commences 1 October 2018.
- Any person participating in this promotion (“Promotion”) does so on acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Defy Appliances (Pty) Ltd (“Defy”), Finish, Reckitt Benckiser South Africa (Proprietary) Limited and its subsidiaries are collectively referred to as the “Promoters” in respect of the Promotion for purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion will run from 1 October 2018 until 31 December 2018 after which date the Promotion will automatically lapse and no further vouchers will be awarded.
- This Promotion is open to all South African residents and persons of the age 18 years or older, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, the Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- The Reward is a Finish voucher worth R500.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole, and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged for an alternative Reward and no negotiations will be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right to replace the offer with one of equal or greater value.
- All Finish vouchers are valid for redemption in store until 31 March 2019.
- In order to qualify for a voucher, consumers must buy any Defy Dishwasher from a participating store during the promotional period.
- To claim a Finish voucher, consumers must then:
- Visit finishpromo.co.za
- Enter their details and upload their till slip
- An email containing a unique voucher code and further instructions will then be sent to the supplied email address
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted.
- An email containing a unique voucher code and further instructions will then be sent to the supplied email address No entries by post or any other form will be accepted.
- Only one claim per purchase is allowed.
- Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
Without detracting in any way from the Promotion Rules, the following general provisions shall be applicable to these Rules.
- The Promoters of this Promotion will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time in accordance with the provisions contained in these Rules.
- By entering and participating in the Promotion, consumers agree that the Promoters may collect and process their personal information for purposes of this Promotion.
- Consumers’ details may be displayed on the website at defy.co.za.
- The Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Promotion and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this Promotion.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoters will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In this regard and for further clarity, the Promoters shall be entitled to deal with such disputes (or any failure by entrants to follow the rules) in their sole discretion, including that the Promoters shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights which the Promoters may have in terms of these rules, to immediately disqualify entrants from this Promotion. By entering the Promotion and/or accepting any Reward, the consumers, users and/or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoters (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors (the “Promoters parties”):
- From and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a Reward, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a Reward -related activity.
- Consumers who, in the Promoters’ sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these Rules or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and shall not be eligible to win any Reward.
- Additional to any other rights contained in the Promotion rules, the Promoters reserve the right to terminate the Promotion at any time with immediate effect. If this is the case, the Promoters will provide a notice on the website and it shall be the responsibility of entrants to review such website in this respect. In such event, all consumers hereby waive any rights, which they may have against any of the organiser parties and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the organiser parties.
- The Promoters are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Any Reward is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and the Promoters are not liable, at any time, for any defect in the Reward.
- The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoters. If this is the case, the Promoters will provide notice of this on the website.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any harm or consequential loss as a result of use of the prize.
- If the consumer/s fail/s to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the Reward/s, or if the consumer/s unreasonably refuse/s to sign the entrant/s declaration and voucher acceptance form, the consumer/s will be disqualified and will forfeit the Reward.
- The right of admission into the competition rests solely with the Promoters.
- Entries which contain errors will be considered invalid.
Exclusions and other important terms
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
- By entering the Programme in accordance with its terms, Participants acknowledge that the Programme will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the reward
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.