Guaranteed Getaway Terms and Conditions
For Guaranteed Getaway Queries:
Customers need to ensure the following is in order:
Washing machine was purchased between the 1 July 2016 and 31 December 2016.
Must have entered their unique code received on the scratch card given by the store, via the USSD line (*120*111213#) before the 31 January 2017.
Please contact Cera-lee via email Cera@13th.co.za or on 031 492 3290 if you are having any problems with your booking.
Your proof of purchase will be required.
Please note: This is for a midweek break, in low peak season and is subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions for the Defy “Guaranteed Getaway” Promotion
The name of the Promotion is “Guaranteed Getaway”.
The Promotion commences 1 July 2016 and ends 31 December 2016.
- Any person participating in this promotion (“Promotion”) does so on acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- TLC Marketing Worldwide (Pty) Ltd (“TLC”) and Defy Appliances (Pty) Ltd (“Defy”) are collectively referred to as the “Promoters” in respect of the Promotion for purposes of these Terms and Conditions
- The Defy Promotion will run from 01 July 2016 to 31 December 2016 after which date the Defy Promotion will automatically lapse and no further entries will be accepted.
- This Promotion is open to all persons of the age 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- In order to enter the Defy Promotion, consumers must purchase a Defy automatic washing machine (front or top loader) at any participating outlet during the promotional period.
- Upon purchasing a Defy washing machine (front or top loader), the customer will automatically qualify for a reward and will be issued with a voucher in-store by the Defy Sales person. The voucher will contain a unique code, which will be required when the customer goes onto the USSD line to redeem.
- The customer must dial *120*111213# and follow the prompts to enter. The cost of the USSD line is R0.60 per 60 seconds. Incorrect and/or incomplete entries will be billed.
- The USSD line will be closed from 31 January 2017.
- Only one reward per purchase is allowed.
- Rewards must be claimed within six (6) months of activation, after which time the reward will automatically lapse and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The purchase of a Defy washing machine (front or top loader) qualifies the consumer to receive a 3 year guarantee of top and front loaders.
- Customer needs to retain their invoice to redeem the guarantee.
- The first 2,000 customers will get 2 months OMO vouchers to the value of R 150.00
- And customers will also win a mid-week break for up to 4 people within South Africa:
- The mid-week break is a four (4) night’s holiday in a self-catering accommodation unit in a selection of destinations, subject to the chosen destination and strictly subject to availability.
- Only available on off-peak and non-weekend dates.
- TLC Marketing Worldwide will email a booking form to the qualifying consumer to be completed and emailed to TLC Marketing Worldwide by 31 January 2017. TLC Marketing Worldwide will then proceed to make the booking with their holiday partner and revert with availability.
- Upon completion of the booking, an email confirmation will be sent to the customer detailing their booking details. This document must be presented when checking into the resort. TLC Marketing Worldwide, the Promoter and its authorised agents cannot accept any liability for any failure to present proof of reservation at the resort by the customer when checking in, which may result in refusal to accept the reservation.
- The accommodation provided is fully furnished and equipped. The customer will be informed of any other requirements and costs prior to confirming their booking.
- Resorts often have on-site facilities, although there is no guarantee these will be available all year round.
- All additional costs incurred during the stay such as meals, telephone calls, television/films and mini bar bills must be paid on departure. On arrival, the customer’s credit card details will be taken by the venue. All costs incurred during the stay will be charged to this credit card when they check out, excluding costs covered by TLC Marketing Worldwide.
- All travel must be completed by 31 July 2017 failing which the Reward will be forfeited and the Participant shall not have any claim against the Promoters as a result thereof.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole, and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged for an alternative Reward and TLC’s decision is final; no negotiations will be entered into.
- TLC reserves the right to replace the offer with one of equal or greater value.
- The Reward does not include travel to or from the resort, nor any additional expenses incurred before, during, or after the mid-week break. All such expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE A LIST OF RESORTS
Without detracting in any way from the Promotion Rules, the following general provisions shall be applicable to these Rules.
- The Promoters of this Promotion will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time in accordance with the provisions contained in these Rules.
- By entering and participating in the Promotion, you agree that the Promoters may collect and process your personal information for purposes of this Promotion.
- The Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Promotion and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this Promotion.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoters will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In this regard and for further clarity, the Promoters shall be entitled to deal with such disputes (or any failure by entrants to follow the rules) in their sole discretion, including that the Promoters shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights which the Promoters may have in terms of these rules, to immediately disqualify entrants from this Promotion. By entering the Promotion and/or accepting any Reward, the entrants, users and/or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoters (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors (the “Promoters parties”).
- From and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a Reward, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a Reward -related activity.
- Entrants who, in the Promoters’ sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these Rules or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and shall not be eligible to win any Reward.
- TLC Marketing Worldwide is not responsible for any reward misrepresentation (written or verbal) on warranties by anyone / group other than TLC Marketing Worldwide.
- Additional to any other rights contained in the Promotion rules, the Promoters reserve the right to terminate the Promotion at any time with immediate effect. If this is the case, the Promoters will provide a notice on the website and it shall be the responsibility of entrants to review such website in this respect. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against any of the organiser parties and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the organiser parties.
- The Promoters are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Any Reward is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and the Promoters are not liable, at any time, for any defect in the Reward.
- The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoters. If this is the case, the Promoters will provide notice of this on the Website.
- All Promotion queries must be directed to TLC Marketing Worldwide on for booking & queries for GG Campaign 083 227 1391 between 08:30 to 16:30 weekdays.
- The Promotion closes at 23:59 on 31 December 2016.
Exclusions and other important terms
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
- By entering the Programme in accordance with its terms, Participants acknowledge that the Programme will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the reward
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.